The present Policy of Pack Klaipėda, UAB (hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller) defines the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data on the website managed by the Data Controller. These terms and conditions of the Policy shall apply each time you access our content and / or service, regardless of the type of the device that you use (a stationary computer or laptop, mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device).
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file saved on a web browser as soon as you visit a website. The information stored in the text file is designed to memorize the settings a visitor to the website has chosen to review the website, so that the visitor would not need to repeat it the next time.
What Types of Cookies are Used on the Website and What are the Purposes of Their Use?
• Functional cookies. We store information about your chosen settings on the Website, taking into account your personal interests. These cookies are stored on your device until you deliberately delete them. The basis for data processing is the consent of the visitor to the Website.
• User statistics / analytical cookies. These cookies are intended to collect and store statistical data on the structure of the Website, data on marketing campaigns, as well as information on the number of visitors, time spent on the Website, user groups and search tools. The information is used for analytical purposes in order to find out if visitors to the Website are interested in the functionality of the Website and the possibilities to improve the functionality and convenience of the use of the Website. In some cases, several analytical cookies used by the Website are controlled by third parties, e.g., Google Analytics, following the procedure established by Pack Klaipėda, UAB and solely for defined purposes. These cookies are stored for a period of 2 to 24 months or, in some cases, permanently, until you deliberately delete them. The basis for data processing is the consent of the visitor to the Website.
• Advertising / targeted cookies. These cookies are designed to customize the content of the Website to meet your personal needs, as well as to ensure development and display of marketable information. These cookies are stored on your device permanently until you deliberately delete them.
• The essential cookies used on the Website are to ensure the operation of the Website and cannot be disabled. PHPSESSID is used for the visitor session ID registration and Website use-related actions and statistics (enabled until the browser is closed).
• Statistical cookies – Google Analytics are designed for Website statistics and Website visitor behaviour data collection: _ga (expires after 24 months), _gid (expires after 24 hours), _gat (expires after 1 minute). Find more about these cookies at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Data Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
Data controller (who managers cookies): Pack Klaipėda, UAB, Legal Entity Reg. No. 142098386, registered office at Pramonės g. 13, LT-94102 Klaipėda, phone: +370 46 410313, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data subject whose data is processed within the activities of the Data Controller shall have the following rights:
1. Know (be informed) about his / her data processing (right to know).
2. Access his / her data and receive information on how such data are processed (right of access by data subject).
3. Request rectification of inaccurate personal data or, in accordance with the purposes of the processing of personal data, have the incomplete personal data completed (right to rectification), to erase personal data or to suspend personal data processing activities (except for storage) (right to erasure and right to be forgotten).
4. Request the Data Controller to restrict the processing of his / her personal data based on any of the legitimate reasons (right to restriction of processing), and the right to transmit personal data (right to data portability).
5. The right to object to the processing of his / her personal data or withdraw his / her consent to the processing of personal data at any time for the purpose of processing personal data for one or more specific purposes without prejudice to the legality of the consent-based data processing prior to the withdrawal of such a consent.
The Data Controller may not create conditions for data subjects to exercise the above-listed rights when, in the cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, breaches of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Third Party Websites, Services and Products on Our Website
The Website or social networking accounts of the Data Controller may contain third-party promotional banners, and links to their websites and services that the Data Controller does not control. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must be careful and read the privacy policies that apply to third-party websites and services that you use.
How to Select and Change Cookie Settings?